Come see this unique 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home tucked right into the center of Downtown Cape Coral. Walking distance to shops and entertainment. This home features all tile floors with an open concept. Newer appliances, New Hot water heater, 2016 roof, Tile throughout (terrazzo in bedrooms), and house was recently replumbed. Large newly fenced in back yard with room for pool. Kitchen is large with plenty of room, newer appliances, custom wood cabinets, and granite counter-tops. House was renovated with all new hurricane coded impact windows. Master has walk-in closet with additional cabinets for storage. This house is move in ready and better than when it was built. City Utilities in and paid in full. Private front open porch, perfect while you take in the great southwest Florida sunsets. Close to Cape Coral Yacht Club. Don't wait or this one will be gone fast.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,242 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage,Laundry Tub
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Closet Cabinetry,Eat-in Kitchen,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price