Lovely Pool home in the heart of Cape Coral! Immaculately kept & spacious, perfect for entertaining. Split bedroom floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus den/office space, with adequate room to work or school remotely. The large kitchen boasts newer appliances, cabinets galore, space to cook, prep and extra seating. Just under 1800 Sq. ft., this home gives a "warm and inviting" feeling as soon as you walk through the door. Master bedroom has wall-to-wall closet, master bathroom comes equipped with a linen closet, separate shower and tub. Access to guest bath from both guest bedrooms and den/office. Ample storage and closet space throughout. Water heater was replaced in 2017. New AC and new reverse osmosis system were installed in 2018. The lanai was rescreened with stainless steel bolts, a new screen door was installed and the well pump was replaced in 2020. Just a short drive to boat ramps, shopping, dining, entertainment and other area amenities. The perfect place to call home! Excellent vacation or annual rental potential!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,777 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Purifier,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Sitting Area in Master,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price