BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION. Home has not started. Construction to begin October/November2021. Location! Location! Location! This is the NEW Cape Coral. Elevation and floor plan are located in the supplements/attachments. Fantastic finishes! Upgraded countertops in kitchen and both baths. Tile in master shower. Brick paver driveway, front walk, & entry. Appliances include: refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and washer/dryer hook ups only. Deluxe trim throughout home and 6 inch base, 3 1/2" casing. Ceramic plank flooring throughout, except bedrooms. Home Warranty included. 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, GREAT room. Room for a POOL. Quiet neighborhood. No through traffic. Great area to walk your dog or take a stroll. Short ride to Coral Oaks Golf Club with an 18-hole championship golf course containing 8 lakes and 37 bunkers for golfers of all skill levels. The par 72 course has one of the largest practice facilities in the area, featuring a driving range with both grass and artificial turf, a chipping area and putting green.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Unpaid,Septic Tank,See Remarks
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Other,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,See Remarks,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 x 125 x 85 x 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room For Pool,Shutters Manual. Oversized Lot,See Remarks.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price